Friday, June 22, 2012

Selfish?

I don't know if this is selfish of me,

If your boyfriend cheated on you more than 2 times in the relationship, treated you like shit, still treats you like shit, lies to you, and all of a sudden expects me to believe that he changed because I'm pregnant?

I'm sorry but for all those times I stuck with him, when he fucked up, when I cried myself to sleep for how many nights, I got tired of it. He, to me, looked more disgusting each time i laid eyes on him.

He was all into worldly things like, a new bike, his new IPHONE, social networks, taking the time to look like a fagget and pluck his eye brows, get a fade each week, new shoes.. I mean come on, he changed! That's why, I don't think I'm selfish at all, because it isn't my fault that I feel the way that I do about him,

I feel nothing but sympathy for the kid because he is going to be missing the best thing that could ever happen to him. Honestly, I don't want to take his child away from him, but, I know I could give my kid the best love I could ever give.

How do you expect me to stay in a relationship that my heart is not completely in for?
YOU get hurt as much as I did, then let me know how the hell you would feel at the end of it.
I'm not wrong.

When he KNEW i was pregnant he was still talking to some dick thirsty skanks, so why give him the chance of a lifetime? He blew his chances already, I'm sick of his shit that he puts me through, and idk, no offense but he grew up to be an individual that I would never let my kid be around.

Has no respect for others except himself.

As I'm living, I know I'm ever going to be with someone like that again.

LESSON LEARNED.

PHLYNN AUSTIN PENNINGTON, YOU HAD ME.










No comments:

Post a Comment