Monday, June 18, 2012

Picky

I WANT NEED...

a MAN of God
a guy who will call me beautiful when I don't feel like it
a guy who will MAKE me feel beautiful
a guy who won't call me weird when I'm being my self
a guy who will accept who I am
a guy who will take care of me
a guy who is faithful
a guy who is dependable
a guy who won't bring me down
a guy who doesn't lust over me
a guy who is determined in life
a guy with a great heart
a guy with good intentions
a guy who treats their family with respect
a guy who treats my family with respect
a guy who will never make me cry
a guy who will comfort me in time of need
a guy who can't stand to see me upset
a guy who will swallow up his pride and say sorry even if I'M the one at fault
& a guy who will show me that he loves me instead of telling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment